Recently, Window 10 provides a UWP app for a camera that can use for taking pictures, making videos, and recording. However, Some UWP users have reported that they encounter errors while using it. One of the most common Windows 10 Camera app error is Error Code 0xa00f4243. Probably, this error occurs due to third-party software or driver issue. Generally, the error code 0xa00F4243 has been showing on Windows computers, laptops, and other gadgets. The reason behind the occurrence of this error code is a pause between two programs which are using the integrated camera on the with Windows OS. The error code 0xa00f4243 appears on the screen says: “Close Other Apps. It looks like another app is using a camera already. If you need it, here’s the error code: 0xA00F4243(0xC00D3704)”. Sometimes, it may occur due to malicious cyber infection in the camera or device.
One of the best solutions for resolving this issue is that break down the camera will perform clean boot. It would assist you in fixing this difficult application issue. Before starting the process, ensure that you should perform a scan with any anti-virus scanning tool. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Resolve Windows 10 Camera App Error Code 0xa00f4243
Below we provide a few simple ways of troubleshooting error code 0xa00f4243. But before going with the process, we suggest you follow the steps in the correct sequence as given below to avoid trouble and save lots of time and efforts. Here how to do it:
Use Task Manager for Finding Apps
- Tap the ‘Ctrl + Shift +Escape’ altogether and on the toolbar, right-press on the vacant space.
- Then, click on the ‘Task Manager’ to launch it on the screen.
- In the ‘Task Manager’ window, navigate to ‘Processes’ button.
- Now, cautiously evaluate any programs are running in the background of your system or not.
- In case, if found any application that uses your Camera like Skype app running in the background of your system, click on it, and choose the ‘End Task’ option.
Get Benefit of the Clean Boot
- Press the ‘Windows + R’ keys at once to open command search box.
- In the search box, type the command ‘msconfig.’
- Then, tap on the ‘System Configuration’ option.
- After that, click on the ‘Services’ tab to launch it on the screen.
- Now, checkmark the box ‘Hide all Microsoft services’.
- Choose ‘Disable All’ option to disable it.
- Next, tap on the ‘Startup’ option to launch it.
- In the Startup tab, press the ‘Open Task Manager’ option.
- Tap on every startup items available in the list and choose ‘Disable’ option to turn off.
- Lastly, exit the ‘Task Manager’ window and press the ‘OK’ tab appears on the ‘System Configuration’ window.
- Finally, restart the computer system to apply all the changes you have done.
Verify Privacy Settings
For checking your privacy settings, follow the steps which are discussed below:
- Click on the ‘Windows + I keys at once to launch settings on the screen.
- Navigate to the ‘Privacy’ option and choose the ‘Camera’ option from the list of category.
- Ensure that ‘ Let apps use my camera’ option is enabled.
Aron smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Canon Printer Support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.